thethings.iO is the Internet of Things (IoT) platform that enables fast and scalable connection of devices to the internet, allowing to monitor and manage devices in real-time and get flexible analytic reports. This platform covers all the architectural layers of an end-to-end IoT platform.
Thanks to thethings.iO, users connect data from devices or sensors to a ready-to-work server in less than one hour, from 100 prototypes to millions of devices.
This platform offers triggers and functions immediately launched when a new data is available.
thethings.iO provides data analysis and insights to take smarter actions and improve the products with artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques such as predictive maintenance or assets management.
Custom IoT dashboards allows to monitor real time device behavior ad product status.
thethings.iO supports all STM32 devices with HTTP and MQTT protocols.
thethings.iO is supplied by a third party not affiliated to ST. For complete and latest information, refer to the third party website https://thethings.io.
- Connectivity and normalization:
- Fast and scalable data connection from devices or sensors
- Libraries and APIs ensuring constant object connectivity and harmonized data formats
- Support all STM32 devices
- Device and licenses management:
- Flexible device usage plan
- Easy-to-use device management
- Cloud code processing and action management:
- All data sent/received available to trigger actions
- Jobs scheduled hourly, daily, weekly or even monthly, running with automatic scripts
- Data monitoring and visualization:
- Mixed dashboards with all data received from the devices
- Insight dashboards (per device dashboard)
- User and customer brand integration on thethings.iO panel with a defined URL
- Interoperability and integrations:
- APIs, SDKs and libraries available to connect the data to third party devices (IFTTT, Alexa, Nest, Fitbit) and platforms (APPs, CRMs, ERPs)