The X-CUBE-ANALOG1 is an expansion software package for STM32Cube. The software runs on STMicroelectronics' STM32 microcontroller and is used for reading and configuring various analog functions such as instrumentation amplifier, current sensing, LED driver, photodiode/UV and window comparator operational amplifier drivers using the TSZ124, TSV734 and TSU104 devices, running on an STM32 microcontroller.
The expansion is built on STM32Cube software technology to ease portability across different STM32 microcontrollers. It is compatible with the NUCLEO-F401RE, the NUCLEO-F103RB or the NUCLEO-L053R8 when plugged into the X-NUCLEO-IKA01A1 expansion board. The software comes with an example implementation to aid comprehension.
- Complete middleware to build applications such as instrumentation amplifier, current sensing (TSZ124), LED driver (TSV734), photodiode/UV and window comparator (TSU104)
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Transmit real-time voltage readings to a PC using serial communication
- Free, user-friendly license terms
- Example implementation available on X-NUCLEO-IKA01A1 when plugged into a NUCLEO-F401RE, NUCLEO-F103RB or NUCLEO-L053R8