The X-CUBE-NFC4 software expansion for STM32Cube provides a complete middleware for STM32 to build applications using dynamic NFC/RFID tag IC (ST25DV device).
The software is based on STM32Cube technology and expands STM32Cube based packages. It is built on top of STM32Cube software technology to ease portability across different STM32 microcontrollers.
The software comes with sample implementations of the drivers running on the X-NUCLEO-NFC04A1 expansion board plugged on top of NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-L053R8.
- Complete middleware to build applications using dynamic NFC/RFID tag IC (ST25DV04K)
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Sample application to communicate with PC software
- Samples included in the package to:
- Drive ST25DV by PC software via USB
- Enable energy harvesting
- Activate GPO interrupt
- Activate low power down
- Set I²C protection
- Use ST25DV mailbox
- Write URI NDEF
- Free, user-friendly license terms
- Sample implementation available on the X-NUCLEO-NFC04A1 expansion board, plugged into one NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-L053R8 board