X-CUBE-WIFI1 is an expansion software package for STM32Cube. The software runs on STM32 and can be used for building Wi-Fi applications with the SPWF01SA/SPWF04SA module. It is built on top of the STM32Cube software technology, which eases portability across different STM32 microcontrollers.
The X-CUBE-WIFI1 software comes with sample applications, running on the X-NUCLEO-IDW01M1 or X-NUCLEO-IDW04A1 when plugged to a NUCLEO-F103RB, NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-L053R8 board.
- Complete middleware to build applications using the SPWF01SA/SPWF04SA Serial-to-Wi-Fi module
- Easy to use abstract APIs to configure and use SPWF01SA/SPWF04SA
- easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Free user-friendly license terms
- Sample implementations available on X-NUCLEO-IDW01M1 or X-NUCLEO-IDW04A1 board when plugged to a NUCLEO-F103RB, NUCLEO-F401RE, NUCLEO-L053R8 or NUCLEO-L476RG board