The ANT7-T-M24SR64 antenna reference board is a ready-to-use PCB featuring an M24SR64-Y dual interface EEPROM connected to a 14 mm x 14 mm, 13.56 MHz etched RF double layer antenna on one side, and to an I2C bus on the other side.
The ANT7-T-M24SR64 demonstration board allows system designers to evaluate the M24SR64-Y performance and capabilities, and to get started with their design.
The ANT7-T-M24SR64 design and the Gerber files can be downloaded from www.st.com.
- Ready to use printed circuit board including:
- M24SR64-Y dual interface EEPROM
- 14 mm x 14 mm, 13.56 MHz dual layer etched antenna
- I2C test points
- Open drain user configurable output to indicate an ongoing RF operation (GPO)
- Digital RF disable input (DIS)