The STEVAL-IME011V1 evaluation board is designed around the STHV748 4-channel, 5-level high voltage pulser, a state-of-the-art device designed for ultrasound imaging applications. The STEVAL-IME011V1 offers a simple way to evaluate the ultrasound pulser IC, thanks also to a graphical user interface.
Once the output waveforms are configured, they can be displayed directly on an oscilloscope by connecting the scope probe to the relative BNCs.
- 4-channel outputs: high voltage and low voltage BNC connectors
- Up to 4 memory locations to store user-designed waveforms
- USB connector to download stored waveforms
- Dedicated connectors to supply high voltage and low voltage to the STHV748 output stage
- 4 key button to quickly select the preferred program
- RoHS compliant