The STM32L073Z-EVAL evaluation board has been designed as a complete demonstration and development platform for the STMicroelectronic’s ARM® cortex®-M4 core-based STM32L073VZT6 microcontroller with three I2Cs, two SPIs, four USARTs, one UART, one 12-bit ADC, two 12-bit DACs, LCD driver, up to 192KB Flash memory, 20KB RAM, 6KB EEPROM, touch sensing, USB FS, LCD controller, SWD debugging support.
The full range of hardware features on the board can be used to evaluate all peripherals (USB FS, RS-232, USART, 12-bit ADC and DAC, color LCD-TFT, LCD glass, Low-power UART, IrDA, MicroSD card, touch sensing slider, pressure measurement, temperature measurement, LC sensor metering) and develop user’s applications. The extension headers make it possible to easily connect a daughter board or a wrapping board specific application.
An ST-LINK/V2-1 is integrated on the board as embedded in-circuit debugger, programmer for the STM32 MCU and USB Virtual Com Port bridge.
- Four 5 V power supply options: power jack, ST-LINK USB connector, user USB FS connector, or daughter board
- MCU voltage selectable: 3.3 V or adjustable from 1.71 V to 3.6 V
- Micro SD card interface
- RF-EEPROM on I2C interface
- RS-232 interface configurable for communication or Flashloader
- Low-power UART
- IrDA transceiver
- USB FS connector
- Pressure sensor
- LC sensor metering
- Joystick with 4-direction control and selector
- Reset and tamper or key button
- Touch sensing slider
- LCD glass 40 x 8 segments connected to LCD driver of STM32L073VZT6
- 2.8 inch color LCD-TFT with resistive touchscreen
- ADC & DAC signal connectors
- MCU consumption measurement circuit
- JTAG/SWD, user interface by USB virtual comport, ST-LINK/V2-1 embedded
- Extension connector for daughter board or wrapping board