The STM8L101-EVAL is composed of two boards, a motherboard and a daughterboard. The STM8L1/L2 motherboard is called MB709. It includes all peripherals which are connected to the MCU on the daughterboard and connects to the daughterboard via two 36-pin connectors. The STM8L1 daughterboard is called MB710 and has an STM8L101 MCU.
The motherboard and daughterboard are a complete development platform for the STM8L101 microcontroller with comparator, I2C, SPI, USART and SWIM debugging support.
The full range of hardware features on the STM8L101-EVAL helps you to evaluate all peripherals (micro SD Card, USART, EEPROM, LCD, for example) and develop your own applications.
- 5 V power jack supply
- Audio play
- Micro SD Card™
- 64 Kbit I2 C EEPROM
- One channel of RS-232 communication
- Bi-color LED
- Economic analog voltage measurement based on comparator
- SWIM debug support
- 122 x 32 dot-matrix serial interface LCD module
- Joystick with 4-direction control and selector
- Reset and User button
- 3 LEDs
- Extension connector for daughterboard
- One 10 K potentiometer