STM32F4 Access lines: Entry level and still an F4!
The STM32F4 Access lines are made of STM32F401, STM32F410,STM32F411, STM32F412 and STM32F413/423 devices. They are the entry-level STM32F4 microcontrollers for cost-conscious applications requiring performance, energy efficiency, integration and connectivity.
Access lines, but still with performance and power efficiency:
- Performance up to 100 MHz/ 125 DMIPS with dynamic efficiency down to 89 µA/MHz in Run mode
- ST's Adaptive Real Time (ART) accelerator allowing zero-wait execution from embedded Flash memory
- Batch Acquisition Mode (BAM) for Always-on data collection, even when the core is stopped, and dynamic power scaling
- Low-power digital microphone interface for acquisition of up to 6 microphones
Access lines, but still with high integration and compactness:
- Wide memory choice from 128 Kbytes of Flash memory / 32 Kbytes of RAM up to 1.5 Mbyte of Flash memory / 320 Kbytes of RAM
- Smallest Cortex-M4 based device available in the entire STM32 portfolio, down to 2.553 x 2.579 mm
Access lines, but still with rich connectivity:
- Up to 10 UARTs, USB OTG FS, 3xCANs, and up to 5 SPI/I2S interfaces
- LCD parallel interface, 8080/6800 modes
- Quad-SPI and FMC parallel interfaces supporting a large choice of external memory types
Note : To ease your upgrade from STM32F1 designs to STM32F4 access lines, refer to our application note AN4904.
Access lines, but still with a comprehensive development environment including:
- STM32F412 Discovery kit (32F412GDISCOVERY) combines STM32F412 features with color touchscreen, joystick, stereo MEMS microphones, external memory capabilities, full-speed OTG USB interface and more.
- STM32 Nucleo-144 development board (NUCLEO-F412ZG) with an STM32F412 MCU as well as Arduino, ST Zio and morpho connectivity provides an affordable and flexible way to try out new concepts and build prototypes.