The STM8SPLNB1 is an 8-bit microcontroller dedicated to DiSEqC slave operation in SaTCR based LNBs (Low Noise Block) and switchers.
It is a complete hardware and firmware solution for system designers who require an implementation overview of the LNB device control according to DiSEqC standard (Digital Satellite Equipment Control).
- Clock, reset and supply management
- Reduced power consumption,
- Safe power on/off managementby low voltage detector (LVD),
- 2.95 to 5.5 V operating voltage,
- Internal 16MHz oscillator.
- Communication interface
- Two DiSEqCTM communication interfaces,
- Four I2C communication interfaces I/O ports.
- 4 output pins for control of a legacy matrix.