The L6229Q is a DMOS fully integrated three-phase motor driver with overcurrent protection.
Realized in BCDmultipower technology, the device combines isolated DMOS power transistors with CMOS and bipolar circuits on the same chip.
The device includes all the circuitry needed to drive a three-phase BLDC motor including: a three-phase DMOS bridge, a constant off time PWM current controller and the decoding logic for single ended hall sensors that generates the required sequence for the power stage.
Available in VFQFPN-32 5 x 5 package, the L6229Q features a non-dissipative overcurrent protection on the high side power MOSFETs and thermal shutdown.
- Operating supply voltage from 8 to 52 V
- 2.8 A output peak current (1.4 A RMS)
- RDS(on) 0.73 Ω typ. value @ TJ = 25 °C
- Operating frequency up to 100 kHz
- Non dissipative overcurrent detection and protection
- Diagnostic output
- Constant tOFF PWM current controller
- Slow decay synchronous rectification
- 60° and 120° hall effect decoding logic
- Brake function
- Cross conduction protection
- Thermal shutdown
- Under voltage lockout
- Integrated fast free wheeling diodes