The AST1S31HF is an internally compensated 2.3 MHz fixed frequency PWM synchronous step-down regulator. The AST1S31HF operates from 2.8 V to 4 V input, while it regulates an output voltage as low as 0.8 V and up to VIN.
The AST1S31HF device integrates a 70 mΩ high-side switch and a 55 mΩ synchronous rectifier allowing very high efficiency with very low output voltages.
The peak current mode control with internal compensation deliver a very compact solution with a minimum component count.
The AST1S31HF is available in a 3 mm x 3 mm, 8-lead VFDFPN package.
- AECQ100 qualified
- 3 A DC output current
- 2.8 V to 4 V input voltage
- Output voltage adjustable from 0.8 V
- 2.3 MHz switching frequency
- Internal soft-start and enable
- Integrated 70 mΩ and 55 mΩ power MOSFETs
- All ceramic capacitor
- Power Good (POR)
- Cycle-by-cycle current limiting
- Current foldback short-circuit protection
- VFDFPN 3 x 3 - 8L package