The L4960 is a monolithic power switching regulator delivering 2.5A at a voltage variable from 5V to 40V in step down configuration.
Features of the device include current limiting, soft start, thermal protection and 0 to 100% duty cycle for continuous operation mode.
The L4960 is mounted in a Heptawatt plastic power package and requires very few external components.
Efficient operation at switching frequencies up to 150KHz allows a reduction in the size and cost of external filter components.
- 2.5A Output Current
- 5.1V To 40V Output Voltage Range
- Precise (± 2%) On-Chip Reference
- High Switching Frequency
- Very High Efficiency (Up To 90%)
- Very Few External Components
- Soft Start
- Internal Limiting Current
- Thermal Shutdown