The L4962 is a monolithic power switching regulator delivering 1.5A at a voltage variable from 5V to 40V in step down configuration.
Features of the device include current limiting, soft start, thermal protection and 0 to 100% duty cycle for continuous operating mode.
The L4962 is mounted in a 16-lead Powerdip plastic package and Heptawatt package and requires very few external components.
Efficient operation at switching frequencies up to 150KHz allows a reduction in the size and cost of external filter components.
- SOFT START
- VERY FEW EXTERNAL COMPONENTS
- THERMAL SHUTDOWN
- 1.5A OUTPUT CURRENT
- PRECISE (± 2%) ON-CHIP REFERENCE
- 5.1V TO 40V OPUTPUT VOLTAGE RANGE
- VERY HIGH EFFICIENCY (UP TO 90%)
- INTERNAL LIMITING CURRENT
- HIGH SWITCHING FREQUENCY