The L4963 is a monolithic power switching regulator delivering 1.5A at 5.1V. The output voltage is adjustable from 5.1V to 36V, working in discontinuous variable frequency mode. Features of the device include remote inhibit, internal current limiting and thermal protection, reset and power fail outputs for microprocessor.
The L4963 is mounted in a 12+3+3 lead Powerdip (L4963) and SO20 large (L4963D) plastic packages and requires very few external components.
- NO FREQ. COMPENSATION REQUIRED
- VERY FEW EXTERNAL COMPONENTS
- THERMAL SHUTDOWN
- 1.5A OUTPUT LOAD CURRENT
- DISCONTINUOUS VARIABLE FREQUENCY MODE
- 5.1 TO 36V OUTPUT VOLTAGE RANGE
- VERY HIGH EFFICIENCY
- RESET AND POWER FAIL OUTPUT FOR MICROPROCESSOR
- PRECISE (+/–2%) ON CHIP REFERENCE