The L6920 is a high efficiency step-up controller requiring only three external components to realize the conversion from the battery voltage to the selected output voltage.
The start up is guaranteed at 1V and the device is operating down to 0.6V.
Internal synchronous rectifier is implemented with a 120m P-channel MOSFET and, in order to improve the efficiency, a variable frequency control is implemented.
- LOW BATTERY VOLTAGE DETECTION
- 120m INTERNAL ACTIVE SWITCH
- 0.6 TO 5.5V OPERATING INPUT VOLTAGE
- INTERNAL SYNCHRONOUS RECTIFIER
- 1V START UP INPUT VOLTAGE
- 3.3V AND 5V FIXED OR ADJUSTABLE OUTPUT VOLTAGE (2V UP TO 5.2V)
- REVERSE BATTERY PROTECTION
- ZERO SHUT DOWN CURRENT