The STWLC33 is an integrated wireless power solution suitable for portable applications. The STWLC33 is able to operate with Qi 1.2 or AirFuel inductive communication protocol. It can operate up to 15 W receivers or 5 W transmitters.
Thanks to the integrated low impedance synchronous rectifier and the low drop out linear regulator, the STWLC03 achieves high efficiency and low power dissipation. I2C interface allows many parameters to be customized in the device and this configuration can be stored in the embedded NVM.
The CSP package is suitable for very compact applications.
- Up to 15 W output power in RX mode and 5 W in TX mode
- Qi 1.2 and AirFuel inductive wireless standard communication protocol
- Integrated high efficiency synchronous rectifier
- Low drop regulator with output current and input voltage regulation loop
- Total system efficiency up to 80% at 5 V VOUT
- 32-bit, 32 MHz ARM Cortex microcontroller with 32 kB FW memory, 8 kB RAM memory
- 4 kB NVM for configuration
- 32 MHz PWM timer
- 10-bit 8-channel A/D converter
- Up to 5 configurable GPIOs
- Integrated 5 V LDO for auxiliary features
- Precise voltage and current measurements for FOD function
- Overvoltage clamp protection
- HW FSK and ASK demodulators
- I2 C interface
- Thermal protection
- CSP 3.97x2.67 mm, 400 μm pitch 52 balls