The E-TDE1707BFP is a 0.5A Integrated Power Switch with up to 48V Power supply capability.
Two output configurations are possible:Load to Gnd. (High Side Mode)Load to VS (Low side Mode)
Especially dedicated to proximity detectors, its internal +5V supply can be used to supply external circuits (See also AN495/0692). A signal is internally generated to block the In signal, and prevent activation of the output switch, as long as an abnormal condition is detected. The power-on transition, as well as the chip overtemperature and the output overcurrent, concurr to the generation of such signal. A minimum delay of 25µs (Typ.value) is added to the trailing edge of such signal to ensure that a stable normal situation is present when the signal disappears. The delay (of the disapperance of the block signal; no delay at its on set) can be further increased connecting a capacitor between pin3 and ground. It can drive resistive or inductive loads.
- Indicator status LED driver
- Adjustable delay at switch on
- High burst immunity
- +5V regulated AUX. voltage
- Thermal shutdown
- Supply and output reversal protection
- 0.5A Output current
- 6V to 48V supply voltage range
- Low side or high side switch configuration
- Internal voltage clamping
- GND and VS open wire protection
- Overload and short circuit protections