This device is an IGBT developed using an advanced proprietary trench gate field-stop structure. The device is part of the M series IGBTs, which represent an optimal balance between inverter system performance and efficiency where low-loss and short-circuit functionality are essential. Furthermore, the positive VCE(sat) temperature coefficient and tight parameter distribution result in safer paralleling operation.
- 6 µs of short-circuit withstand time
- Low VCE(sat) = 1.65 V (typ.) @ IC = 50 A
- Positive VCE(sat) temperature coefficient
- Tight parameter distribution
- Maximum junction temperature: TJ = 175 °C