The ACS108-6S belongs to the AC line switch family. This high performance switch can control a load of up to 0.8 A.
The ACS108-6S switch includes an overvoltage crowbar structure to absorb the overvoltage energy, and a gate level shifter driver to separate the digital controller from the main switch. It is triggered with a negative gate current flowing out of the gate pin.
- Needs no external protection snubber or varistor
- Enables equipment to meet IEC 61000-4-5
- Reduces component count by up to 80%
- Interfaces directly with the micro-controller
- Common package tab connection supports connection of several alternating current switches (ACS) on the same cooling pad
- Integrated structure based on A.S.D.® technology
- Overvoltage protection by crowbar technology
- High noise immunity - static dV/dt > 500 V/μs