Thanks to highly sensitive triggering levels, the TS110-8 series is suitable for circuit breaker applications where the available gate current is limited.
The 1250 V direct surge voltage capability of the TS110-8 enables high robustness of the whole circuit breaker. The low leakage current of the TS110-8 reduces power consumption over the entire lifetime of the circuit breaker. The high off-state immunity (200 V/μs) insures the non tripping of the breaker in case of electrical fast transient (EFT) on the mains.
The TS110-8 is available in through-hole TO-92 package with GAK and KGA pinout and in SMBflat-3L package.
- On-state rms current, 1.25 A
- Repetitive peak off-state voltage, 800 V
- Non-repetitive direct surge peak off-state voltage, 1250 V
- Non-repetitive reverse surge peak off-state voltage, 900 V
- Triggering gate current, 100 μA
- High off-state immunity: 200 V/μs
- ECOPACK® 2 compliant component