The ST1843 and ST1845 ICs are rad-tolerant current mode PWM controllers providing an industry standard solution for the implementation of off-line or DC to DC fixed frequency current mode control schemes with a minimal external part count.
Its radiation hardness, hermetic packaging and its ESCC qualification make it an ideal choice for aerospace and other harsh environments.
- Oscillator frequency guaranteed at 250 kHz
- Trimmed oscillator for precise frequency control
- Current mode operation to 500 kHz automatic feed forward compensation
- Latching PWM for cycle-by-cycle current limiting
- Internally trimmed reference with undervoltage lockout
- High current totem pole output
- Undervoltage lockout with hysteresis
- Low start-up and operating current
- Hermetic package
- 50 and 100 krad (Si)
- SEL free @ 120 MeV/cm2/mg at 125 °C
- ESCC qualified