This power Schottky rectifier is designed and packaged to comply with the ESCC5000 specification for aerospace products. Housed in a hermetically sealed surface mount package, it is ideal for use in applications for aerospace and other harsh environments.
The STPS1045HR is intended for use in medium voltage applications and in high frequency circuits where low switching losses and low noise are required.
- Forward current: 2 x 10 A
- Repetitive peak voltage: 45 V
- Low forward voltage drop: 0.75 V
- Maximum junction temperature: 175 °C
- Negligible switching losses
- Low capacitance
- High reverse avalanche surge capability
- Hermetic package
- ESCC qualified