This circuit consists of two independent, high-gain, operational amplifiers that have frequency compensation implemented internally. The circuit is designed specifically for automotive and industrial control systems. It operates from a single power supply over a wide range of voltages. The low power supply drain is independent of the magnitude of the power supply voltage.
Application areas include transducer amplifiers, DC gain blocks, and all the conventional op-amp circuits which can now be more easily implemented in single-power supply systems. For example, these circuits can be directly supplied from standard 5 V which is used in logic systems and which easily provides the required interface electronics without requiring any additional power supply.
In linear mode, the input common-mode voltage range includes ground and the output voltage can also swing to ground even though it is operated from a single-power supply.
- Frequency compensation implemented internally
- Large DC voltage gain: 100 dB
- Wide bandwidth (unity gain: 1.1 MHz temperature compensated)
- Very low-supply current per operator (500 µA)
- Low input bias current: 20 nA (temperature compensated)
- Low input offset current: 2 nA
- Input common-mode voltage range includes ground
- Differential input voltage range equal to the power supply voltage
- Large output voltage swing 0 V to VCC - 1.5 V
- Internal ESD protection: 2 kV HBM, 200 V MM