The TS419/TS421 is a monaural audio power amplifier driving in BTL mode a 16 or 32 earpiece or receiver speaker. The main advantage of this configuration is to get rid of bulky ouput capacitors.
Capable of descending to low voltages, it delivers up to 220mW per channel (into 16 loads) of continuous average power with 0.2% THD+N in the audio bandwidth from a 5V power supply.
An externally controlled standby mode reduces the supply current to 10nA (typ.). The TS419/TS421 can be configured by external gain-setting resistors or used in a fixed gain version.
- SHORT CIRCUIT LIMITATION
- PSRR: 56dB typ. at 1kHz, 46dB at 217Hz
- Available in SO8, MiniSO8 & DFN 3x3
- OPERATING FROM Vcc=2V to 5.5V
- OUTPUT POWER into 16: 367mW @ 5V with 10% THD+N max or 295mW @5V and 110mW @3.3V with 1% THD+N max.
- STANDBY MODE ACTIVE HIGH (TS419) or LOW (TS421)
- High Signal-to-Noise ratio: 95dB(A) at 5V
- ON/OFF click reduction circuitry
- LOW CURRENT CONSUMPTION: 2.5mA max