The SPC58 2B-Line constitutes a general-purpose MCU family targeting Body, Networking and Security applications. Built on the legacy of successful 90nm products, SPC56xB/C/D, this new product generation in 40nm offers the widest range of compatible devices from 512k up to 6M bytes Flash combined with the latest communication interfaces like ISO CAN FD and Ethernet with AVB capability.
Designed according to ISO 26262, the SPC58 B/C/G-Lines family supports ASIL-B (optional ASIL-D) as well as a high Security level according to EVITA medium.
The SPC58 2B-Line offers a high integrated, high performance devices available in high-efficiency pin count packages like eTQFP100 featuring an e200z2 core with seven ISO CAN FD. The 2B-Line is fully scalable and compatible up to eLQFP100. The 40nm technology allows to further reduce the power consumption in RUN mode, while the advanced low power modes manage even complex contact monitoring sequences in STANDBY mode and without CPU intervention.
- Package availability ranges from QFN32 up to the eTQFP100
- Core: single z2d core up to 80 MHz
- Code: 512 kBbytes to 1 Mbytes Flash
- Data: 64 kbytes data Flash
- RAM: up to 96 kbytes RAM
- Timer: 32ch, 16-bit counter timed I/O
- ADC: 32ch 1x 12-bit
- Networking: Up to 6xLIN, 7 x ISO CAN FD
- Low Power: HALT, STOP and STBY Smart Standby Unit
- Safety: ASIL-B, CRC unit, FCCU
- Other: MPU, eDMA, 4xSPI, I2C, Cross Triggering Unit, PIT, RTC/API, STM
- Package: QFN32, 2TQFP64, eTQFP100
- Supply: 5V or 3.3V with internal regulator
- Temperature: -40°C / +105°C or +125°C