The SPC58 B/C/G-Lines constitute a general-purpose MCU family targeting Body, Networking and Security applications. Built on the legacy of successful 90nm products, SPC56xB/C/D, this new product generation in 40nm offers the widest range of compatible devices from 512k up to 6M bytes flash combined with the latest communication interfaces like ISO CAN FD and ethernet with AVB capability.
Designed according to ISO 26262, the SPC58 B/C/G-Lines family supports ASIL-B (optional ASIL-D) as well as a high security level according to EVITA medium.
The SPC58 G-Line offers a high integrated, high performance device available in high-efficiency pin count packages like eTQFP144 featuring up to triple e200z4 cores, eight ISO CAN FD and two ethernet. The G-Line is fully scalable and compatible up to eLQFP176 and BGA292. The 40nm technology allows to further reduce the power consumption in RUN mode, while the advanced low power modes manage even complex contact monitoring sequences in standby mode and without CPU intervention.
- Core: single, dual or triple z4d core up to 180 MHz
- Code: 4 Mbytes to 6 Mbytes flash
- Data: 256 Kbytes data flash
- RAM: 512 Kbytes to 768 Kbytes RAM
- Timer: 64 ch, 16-bit counter timed I/O
- ADC: up to 82 ch on 5 x 12-bit and 1 x 10-bit SAR
- Networking: up to 18 x LIN, 8 x ISO CAN FD, 2 x ethernet with AVB, 1 x FlexRay
- Security: HSM according to Evita medium censorship and tamper detection
- Low Power: HALT, STOP and STBY Smart Standby Unit
- Safety: ASIL-D, E2E ECC, CRC unit, FCCU
- Other: MPU, eDMA, 8xSPI, I2C, Cross Triggering Unit PIT, RTC/API, STM
- Package: eTQFP144, eLQFP176, BGA292
- Supply: 5V or 3.3V with internal regulator
- Temperature: -40°C / +105°C or +125°C