The ST multiple NDEF records Android application for the M24SR NFC dynamic tag is a user friendly application based on NFC (Near Field Communication) technology that can read and write a NDEF message with multiple records having different formats such as simple Text, URL, Wi-Fi handover message, Bluetooth handover message, SMS, mail, geolocation, contacts and telephone number. NFC is a 13.56 MHz wireless technology based on ISO14443 standard which allows a communication between two devices by bringing them in close proximity.
This application can read and write different NDEF formats simultaneously on one NFC Tag by putting each format in a separate NDEF record within a single NDEF message.
- Support multiple NDEF (NFC Data Exchange Format) records in read and write modes such as following ones:
- Simple Text
- Web site URL / URI
- Wi-Fi handover message: connecting with a selected Wi-Fi network using Network SSID and Network Key
- Bluetooth handover message: showing the connection status with the selected Bluetooth device
- SMS: sending a SMS to selected recipients
- E-mail: sending a mail to specified email-ids
- Geolocation: showing a geographical location on map
- Contacts: allowing user to write a new contact
- Telephone numbers: making a call to specified contact number