The CPL-WB-00D3 is a wide band directional coupler designed to measure RF antenna output power in GSM / WCDMA / TD-SCDMA / LTE applications. This CPL has been customized for wide band operating frequencies (EGSM and CELL, PCS, DCS, TD-SCDMA, WCDMA Band I, B7, B17, LTE) with less than 0.2 dB insertion losses in the transmit bandwidth (704 MHz to 2570 MHz).
The CPL-WB-00D3 has been designed using STMicroelectronics IPD (integrated passive device) technology on non conductive glass substrate to optimize RF performance. The device is delivered 100% tested in tape and reel.
- 50 Ω nominal input / output impedance
- Wide operating frequency range (704 MHz to 2570 MHz)
- Low insertion Loss (< 0.2 dB)
- 34 dB typical coupling factor
- High directivity (typical 25 dB)
- High ESD robustness (IEC 61000-4-2 Level 4)
- Flip-Chip package
- Small footprint: 1300 x 1000 μm
- Very low profile (< 690 μm)
- Lead-free package
- High RF performance
- RF module size reduction