The STEVAL-IHP002V2 demonstration board implements a PLM smartplug node which allows monitoring the energy consumption of a mains plug and controlling any kind of load in on/off mode through a relay.
The board is based on the STM32F103CB microcontroller, the ST7540 PLM module and the STPM01 mono-phase energy metering IC.
The board is designed to fit a standard "503" wall box.
The voltage, current, power, active energy and the output status can be sent to a PLM data concentrator through a power line communication network on request. Moreover, if the power consumption changes, it is sent asynchronously to the data concentrator.
- Energy measurement by the STPM01
- Power line communication by the ST7540 up to 4.8 kbps
- USART connectivity or expansion connector
- Output with two contacts (NO/NC) and common contact for generic load
- Designed to fit a standard "503" wall box
- RoHS compliant