The ST7LITE0x and ST7SUPERLITE (ST7LITESx) are members of the ST7 microcontroller family. All ST7 devices are based on a common industry-standard 8-bit core, featuring an enhanced instruction set.
The ST7LITE0x and ST7SUPERLITE feature FLASH memory with byte-by-byte In-Circuit Programming (ICP) and In-Application Programming (IAP) capability.
Under software control, the ST7LITE0x and ST7SUPERLITE devices can be placed in WAIT, SLOW, or HALT mode, reducing power consumption when the application is in idle or standby state.
The enhanced instruction set and addressing modes of the ST7 offer both power and flexibility to software developers, enabling the design of highly efficient and compact application code. In addition to standard 8-bit data management, all ST7 microcontrollers feature true bit manipulation, 8x8 unsigned multiplication and indirect addressing modes.
For easy reference, all parametric data are located in section 13 on page 81.
- A/D Converter 8-bit resolution for 0 to VDD Fixed gain Op-amp for 11-bit resolution in 0 to 250 mV range (@ 5V VDD ) 5 input channels
- 1 Communication InterfaceSPI synchronous serial interface
- Development ToolsFull hardware/software development package
- Memories1K or 1.5 Kbytes single voltage Flash Program memory with read-out protection, In-Circuit and In-Application Programming (ICP and IAP). 10 K write/erase cycles guaranteed, data retention: 20 years at 55˚C.128 bytes RAM.128 bytes data EEPROM with read-out protection. 300K write/erase cycles guaranteed, data retention: 20 years at 55˚C.
- Interrupt Management 10 interrupt vectors plus TRAP and RESET 4 external interrupt lines (on 4 vectors)
- Clock, Reset and Supply Management3-level low voltage supervisor (LVD) and auxiliary voltage detector (AVD) for safe power- on/off proceduresClock sources: internal 1MHz RC 1% oscillator or external clock PLL x4 or x8 for 4 or 8 MHz internal clockFour Power Saving Modes: Halt, Active-Halt, Wait and Slow
- 2 Timers One 8-bit Lite Timer (LT) with prescaler including: watchdog, 1 realtime base and 1 input capture. One 12-bit Auto-reload Timer (AT) with output compare function and PWM
- Instruction Set 8-bit data manipulation 63 basic instructions with illegal opcode detection 17 main addressing modes 8 x 8 unsigned multiply instruction
- I/O Ports13 multifunctional bidirectional I/O lines9 alternate function lines6 high sink outputs