The ST7LITE1 is a member of the ST7 microcontroller family. All ST7 devices are based on a common industry-standard 8-bit core, featuring an enhanced instruction set.
The ST7LITE1 features FLASH memory with byte-by-byte In-Circuit Programming (ICP) and In-Application Programming (IAP) capability.
Under software control, the ST7LITE1 device can be placed in WAIT, SLOW, or HALT mode, reducing power consumption when the application is in idle or standby state.
The enhanced instruction set and addressing modes of the ST7 offer both power and flexibility to software developers, enabling the design of highly efficient and compact application code. In addition to standard 8-bit data management, all ST7 microcontrollers feature true bit manipulation, 8x8 unsigned multiplication and indirect addressing modes.
For easy reference, all parametric data are located in section 13 on page 91.The devices feature an on-chip Debug Module (DM) to support in-circuit debugging (ICD). For a description of the DM registers, refer to the ST7 ICC Protocol Reference Manual.
- A/D Converter 7 input channels Fixed gain Op-amp 13-bit precision for 0 to 430 mV (@ 5V VDD )10-bit precision for 430 mV to 5V (@ 5V VDD )
- Interrupt Management 10 interrupt vectors plus TRAP and RESET 15 external interrupt lines (on 4 vectors)
- Development Tools Full hardware/software development package DM (Debug Module)
- Memories 4 Kbytes single voltage extended Flash (XFlash) Program memory with read-out protection, In-Circuit Programming and In-Application programming (ICP and IAP). 10K write/ erase cycles guaranteed, data retention: 20 years at 55°C.256 bytes RAM 128 bytes data E2 PROM with read-out protection. 300K write/erase cycles guaranteed, data retention: 20 years at 55o C.
- I/O Ports Up to 15 multifunctional bidirectional I/O lines7 high sink outputs
- Clock, Reset and Supply Management Enhanced reset system Enhanced low voltage supervisor (LVD) for main supply and an auxiliary voltage detector (AVD) with interrupt capability for implementing safe power-down procedures Clock sources: Internal 1% RC oscillator (on some devices), crystal/ceramic resonator or external clock Internal 32-MHz input clock for Auto-reload timer Optional x4 or x8 PLL for 4 or 8 MHz internal clock Five Power Saving Modes: Halt, Active-Halt, Auto Wake-up from Halt, Wait and Slow
- Communication Interface SPI synchronous serial interface
- Instruction Set 8-bit data manipulation 63 basic instructions with illegal opcode detection 17 main addressing modes 8 x 8 unsigned multiply instructions
- 4 Timers Configurable watchdog timer Two 8-bit Lite Timers with prescaler, 1 realtime base and 1 input captureOne 12-bit Auto-reload Timer with 4 PWM outputs, input capture and output compare functions