The ST7LITE3 is a member of the ST7 microcontroller family. All ST7 devices are based on a common industry-standard 8-bit core, featuring an enhanced instruction set.
The ST7LITE3 features FLASH memory with byte-by-byte In-Circuit Programming (ICP) and In-Application Programming (IAP) capability.
Under software control, the ST7LITE3 device can be placed in WAIT, SLOW, or HALT mode, reducing power consumption when the application is in idle or standby state.
The enhanced instruction set and addressing modes of the ST7 offer both power and flexibility to software developers, enabling the design of highly efficient and compact application code. In addition to standard 8-bit data management, all ST7 microcontrollers feature true bit manipulation, 8x8 unsigned multiplication and indirect addressing modes.
For easy reference, all parametric data are located in section 13 on page 131.
The devices feature an on-chip Debug Module (DM) to support in-circuit debugging (ICD). For a description of the DM registers, refer to the ST7 ICC Protocol Reference Manual.
- A/D Converter7 input channels 10-bit resolution
- Interrupt Management10 interrupt vectors plus TRAP and RESET12 external interrupt lines (on 4 vectors)
- Development ToolsFull hardware/software development packageDM (Debug module)
- Memories8 Kbytes program memory: single voltage extended Flash (XFlash) Program memory with read-out protection, In-Circuit Programming and In-Application programming (ICP and IAP), data retention: 20 years at 55˚C.384 bytes RAM256 bytes data EEPROM with read-out protection. 300K write/erase cycles guaranteed, data retention: 20 years at 55˚C.
- I/O PortsUp to 15 multifunctional bidirectional I/O lines7 high sink outputs
- Clock, Reset and Supply ManagementEnhanced reset systemEnhanced low voltage supervisor (LVD) for main supply and an auxiliary voltage detector (AVD) with interrupt capability for implementing safe power-down proceduresClock sources: Internal RC 1% oscillator, crystal/ceramic resonator or external clock Optional x4 or x8 PLL for 4 or 8 MHz internal clockFive Power Saving Modes: Halt, Active-Halt, Wait and Slow, Auto Wake Up From Halt
- 2 Communication InterfacesMaster/slave LINSCI™ asynchronous serial interfaceSPI synchronous serial interface
- Instruction Set8-bit data manipulation63 basic instructions with illegal opcode detection17 main addressing modes8 x 8 unsigned multiply instructions
- 5 TimersConfigurable Watchdog TimerTwo 8-bit Lite Timers with prescaler, 1 realtime base and 1 input captureTwo 12-bit Auto-reload Timers with 4 PWM outputs, input capture and output compare functions