M24SR64-Y belongs to the ST25 family which includes all STMicroelectronics NFC/RFID tag and reader products.
The M24SR64-Y device is a dynamic NFC/RFID tag IC with a dual interface. It embeds an EEPROM memory. It can be operated from an I2C interface or by a 13.56 MHz RFID reader or an NFC phone.
The I2C interface uses a two-wire serial interface, consisting of a bidirectional data line and a clock line. It behaves as a slave in the I2C protocol.
The RF protocol is compatible with ISO/IEC 14443 Type A and NFC Forum Type 4 Tag.
- Two-wire I2 C serial interface supports 1 MHz protocol
- Single supply voltage: 2.7 V to 5.5 V
- Contactless interface
- NFC Forum Type 4 Tag
- ISO/IEC 14443 Type A
- 106 Kbps data rate
- Internal tuning capacitance: 25 pF
- 8-Kbyte (64-kbit) EEPROM
- Support of NDEF data structure
- Data retention: 200 years
- Write cycle endurance:
- 1 million Write cycles at 25 °C
- 600k Write cycles at 85 °C
- 500k Write cycles at 105 °C
- Read up to 246 bytes in a single command
- Write up to 246 bytes in a single command
- 7 bytes unique identifier (UID)
- 128 bits passwords protection
- 8-lead small-outline package (SO8) ECOPACK2®
- TSSOP8 ECOPACK2®
- UFDFPN8 ECOPACK2®
- Digital pad
- GPO: configurable General Purpose Output
- RF disable: activation/deactivation of RF commands
- Temperature range
- From - 40 °C up to 105 °C for I2C operation
- From - 40 °C up to 85 °C for RF operation