The STPay-BlueAmber is a GP 2.2.1 Java Card™ platform for payment applications with up to 40 Kbyte of user nonvolatile memory.
STPay-BlueAmber can be configured to support Visa® VSDC and MasterCard® M/Chip 4 payment applications.
The STPay System-on-Chip (SoC) family is a packaged offering by ST, comprising a highly secure microcontroller, embedded application software, tools and support, aimed at serving the needs of card embedders and personalization bureaus worldwide.
For detailed configuration data, please contact your local ST sales office.
- Java Card™ platform
- Up to 40 Kbyte user NVM
- Certified payment applications: Visa® and MasterCard®
- CPS personalization
- Java Card™ 3.0.4 classic operating system
- Global Platform™ 2.2.1 MG 1.0.1 API support
- Common Personalization Specification (CPS) compliant
- ISO/IEC 7816 T=0 or T=1 contact protocol
- ST31 product based on 32-bit secure ARM® Core (SC000™)
- Up to 40 Kbyte of user nonvolatile memory
- NESCRYPT cryptographic RSA co-processor
- Enhanced DES accelerator (EDES)
- Enhanced personalization performance for very rapid personalization times
- EMV CPS v1.1 compliant
- VSDC Personalization Specification v 2.0
- M/Chip 4 v1.1 Common Personalization Specification