The STPay-CatsEye is a GP 2.1.1 Java Card™ platform for payment applications with up to 80 Kbyte of user non-volatile memory.
STPay-CatsEye is configured to support EMVCo Common Payment Application SDA and DDA payment applications.
The STPay System-on-Chip (SoC) family is a packaged offering by ST, comprising a highly secure microcontroller, embedded application software, tools and support, aimed at serving the needs of card embedders and personalization bureaus worldwide.
For detailed configuration data, please contact your local ST sales office.
- Java Card™ platform
- Up to 80 Kbyte user NVM
- Certified payment application: CPA
- CPS personalization
- Java Card™ 2.2.2 Classic operating system
- Global Platform™ 2.1.1 BFC API support
- Common Personalization Specification (CPS) compliant
- ISO/IEC 7816 T=0 contact protocol
- ST31 product based on 32-bit secure ARM® core (SC000)
- Up to 80 Kbyte of user non-volatile memory
- NESCRYPT cryptographic RSA co-processor
- Enhanced DES accelerator (EDES)
- EMV CPS v1.1 compliant