The STPay-Ivory is a GP 2.2.1 Java Card™ platform for payment applications with up to 135 Kbyte of user non-volatile memory.
STPay-Ivory can be configured to support Visa® VSDC, MasterCard M/Chip® Advance and JCB® payment applications.
The STPay System-on-Chip (SoC) family is a packaged offering by ST, comprising a highly secure microcontroller, embedded application software, tools and support, aimed at serving the needs of card embedders and personalization bureaus worldwide.
For detailed configuration data, please contact your local ST sales office.
- Java Card™ platform
- Up to 135 Kbyte user NVM
- Certified payment application: Visa®, MasterCard®, JCB®
- CPS personalization
- Java Card™ 3.0.4 Classic operating system
- Global Platform™ 2.1.1 MG 1.0.1 API support
- Common Personalization Specification (CPS) compliant
- ISO/IEC 7816 T=0 or T=1 contact protocol
- ISO/IEC 14443 type A or type B contactless interface
- ST31 product based on 32-bit secure ARM® core (SC000)
- Up to 135 Kbyte of user non-volatile memory
- NESCRYPT cryptographic RSA co-processor
- Enhanced DES accelerator (EDES)
- Enhanced personalization performance for very rapid personalization times
- EMV CPS v1.1 compliant
- VSDC Personalization Specification v 2.0
- M/Chip® Advance v1.2.1 Common Personalization Specification