The STPay-J-DxxC-yL is a GP 2.1.1 Java Card platform for payment applications with up to 40 Kbytes of user nonvolatile memory.
The STPay-J-DxxC-yL can be configured to support Visa VSDC, MasterCard M/Chip 4 and JCB payment applications.
The STPay System-on-Chip (SoC) family is a packaged offering by ST, comprising a highly secure microcontroller, embedded application software, tools and support, aimed at serving the needs of card embedders and personalization bureaus worldwide.
For detailed configuration data, contact your local ST sales office.
- Java Card™ platform
- Up to 40 Kbyte user NVM
- Certified payment applications: Visa®, MasterCard® and JCB
- CPS personalization
- Java Card 2.2.2 operating system
- GlobalPlatform® 2.1.1 API support
- Common Personalization Specification (CPS) compliant
- ISO/IEC 7816 T=0 or T=1 contact protocol
- Enhanced 8- or 16-bit ST23 CPU core
- Up to 40 Kbytes of user nonvolatile memory
- NESCRYPT cryptographic RSA coprocessor
- Enhanced DES accelerator (EDES)
- EMV® CPS v 1.1 compliant
- VSDC Personalization Specification v 2.0
- M/Chip® 4 v1.1 Common Personalization Specification