The STPay-J-DxxD-yM is a GP 2.1.1 Java Card™ platform for payment applications with up to 32 Kbytes of user nonvolatile memory for payment applications, and 8 Kbytes for MIFARE DESFire.
The STPay-J-DxxD-yM is configured to support MasterCard M/Chip Advance dual-interface payment applications and MIFARE DESFire EVI 8 K.
The STPay System-on-Chip (SoC) family is a packaged offering by ST, comprising a highly secure microcontroller, embedded application software, tools and support, aimed at serving the needs of card embedders and personalization bureaus worldwide.
For detailed configuration data, contact your local ST sales office.
- Java Card™ platform
- Up to 32 Kbytes of user NVM for payment applications and 8 Kbytes for DESFire®
- Certified payment application: MasterCard®
- CPS personalization
- DESFire EV1 CC EAL5+ certified
- Java Card™ 2.2.2 operating system
- GlobalPlatform™ 2.1.1 API support
- Common Personalization Specification (CPS) compliant
- ISO/IEC 7816 T=0 or T=1 contact protocol
- ISO/IEC 14443 Type A contactless interface
- ST31 product based on a 32-bit secure ARM® core (SC000™)
- Up to 32 Kbytes of user nonvolatile memory
- NESCRYPT cryptographic RSA coprocessor
- Enhanced DES accelerator (EDES)
- EMV CPS v 1.1 compliant
- M/Chip Advance v1.1 Common Personalization Specification