The STPay-J-DxxD-yP is a GP 2.1.1 Java Card platform for payment applications with up to 40 Kbytes of user nonvolatile memory.
The STPay-J-DxxD-yP can be configured to support Visa VSDC, MasterCard M/Chip Advance, D-PAS and Interac payment applications. These applications support Visa payWave, MasterCard PayPass, D-PAS and Interac Flash contactless payments.
The STPay System-on-Chip (SoC) family is a packaged offering by ST, comprising a highly secure microcontroller, embedded application software, tools and support, aimed at serving the needs of card embedders and personalization bureaus worldwide.
For detailed configuration data, contact your local ST sales office.
- Java Card™ platform
- Up to 40 Kbyte user NVM
- Certified payment applications: Visa®, MasterCard®, Discover® and Interac®
- CPS personalization
- Java Card 2.2.2 operating system
- GlobalPlatform® 2.1.1 API support
- Common Personalization Specification (CPS) compliant
- ISO/IEC 7816 T=0 or T=1 contact protocol
- ISO/IEC 14443 Type A or type B contactless interface
- ST31 product based on 32-bit secure ARM® Core (SC000™)
- Up to 40 Kbytes of user nonvolatile memory
- NESCRYPT cryptographic RSA coprocessor
- Enhanced DES accelerator (EDES)
- Enhanced personalization performance for very fast personalization times
- EMV® CPS v 1.1 compliant
- VSDC Personalization Specification v 2.0
- M/Chip® Advance v1.1 Common Personalization Specification