STM32 F0 Entry-level Cortex®-M0 MCUs
Devices in ST’s ARM® Cortex-M0-based STM32 F0 series deliver 32-bit performance while featuring the essentials of the STM32 family and being particularly suited for cost-sensitive applications. STM32 F0 MCUs combine real-time performance, low-power operation, and the advanced architecture and peripherals of the STM32 platform.
- The STM32F030 Value line is highly competitive in traditional 8-bit and 16-bit markets and eliminates the need to manage different architectures and the associated development overhead.
- The STM32F0x1 line provides a high integration of functions and covers a wide range of memory size and packages, bringing flexibility to cost-sensitive applications.
- The STM32F0x2 line provides rich connectivity with crystal-less USB 2.0 and with a CAN bus interface, making it the ideal choice for communication gateways, smart-energy devices or game terminals.
- The STM32F0x8-line operating at 1.8V +/-8% is well suited for use in portable consumer applications such as smartphones, accessories and media devices.
The STM32 turns the one-architecture-fits-all concept into reality.
Proposed in various package types, the STM32 F0 satisfies the needs of a large variety of applications and segments.
Functional safety for STM32F0
The STM32 functional safety package helps designers to meet the functional safety requirements of the industry standard SIL.
ST has partnered with Yogitech, a leading provider of services and solutions to silicon vendors and system integrators, to offer :
- an MCU Safety Manual: A detailed list of safety requirements (Conditions of Use) and examples to guide STM32 users to achieve safety integrity level 2/3 according to IEC 61508.
- fRSTL_stm32 libraries : a set of verified and application independent Software Test Libraries and related safety documentation to reach the target SIL with the selected STM32 microcontroller.The safety manual and the fRSTM_stm32 libraries are now available for the STM32F0 series and will soon be extended to all F1, F2, F3, F4 and L1 series.