ST is committed to maintaining a continuous and open dialog with customers to ensure that their expectations are met in all respects including quality, service and timely delivery.
As a principle stakeholder, it is vital for our business to consider our customers' needs - whether relating to our product offering, the quality of our products and services or the requirements around our Environmental, Health and Safety and social responsibilities.
ST commitment to customer satisfaction is strongly embedded in the company values since its creation and is the cornerstone of ST Total Quality Management (TQM) culture.
This culture has evolved to Total Quality and Environment Management and then to Sustainable Excellence, progressively enlarging its scope of commitment and always keeping customer satisfaction as the pillar of its values and business strategy.
See more on Customer Satisfaction on the following link.
- Media Center
- Investor Relations
- Innovation and Technology
- Customer Satisfaction
News & Highlights
- STMicroelectronics Reports 2016 First Quarter Financial Results
- STMicroelectronics Showcases Its Development Ecosystem and Smart Solutions for IoT at TECHNO-FRONTIER 2016
- High-Speed Digital-Input Current Limiters from STMicroelectronics Cut Power, Cost, and Board Space in Factory Automation
- MU and STMicroelectronics Improve Medical Care in Remote Rural Areas of Africa with Miniature Ultrasound Diagnostic Device