ST's standard serial EEPROM portfolio offers:
- Industry’s largest memory size - 2 Mbits
- Smallest standard package UFDFPN5
- Smallest and ultrathin WLCSP packages
- A guarantee at 4 million erase/write cycles and 200 years data retention
- The 3 major bus types
- M24 Series I²C up to 2 Mbits, up to 1 MHz bus
- M95 Series SPI, to 2 Mbits, up to 20 MHz bus, Chip Select
- M93 series Microwire up to 16 Kbits
- Miniature packages (WLCSP and ultrathin WLCSP, UFDFPN8, UFDFPN5) and small packages (S08, TSSOP8)
- Operating voltage from 5.5 V to 1.7 V, (even 1.6 V for some parts)
- Specific features
- Lockable Identification Page (I²C or SPI bus),
- Programmable block protection (Microwire bus)
- IBIS and Verilog models are available in Design Resources for Standard Serial EEPROM and Automotive EEPROM
New Industrial-Plus EEPROMs operate up to 105°C
For applications such as smart lighting, Bluetooth modules, and servers among others, a guarantee of operation up to 105 °C is a must. At the same time these applications require products that keep pace with leading-edge developments in functionality, size, weight and cost.
The new Industrial-Plus EEPROM series is guaranteed up to 105 °C and covers a wide range of densities from 2 to 512 Kbits in SO8N and TSSOP packages.
Click here for more information on Industrial-Plus EEPROM products.