ESDAVLC8-1BT2YAutomotive single-line low capacitance Transil, transient surge voltage suppressor (TVS) for ESD protection
The ESDAVLC8-1BT2Y is bidirectional single-line TVS diode designed to protect data lines or other I/O ports against ESD transients.
This device is ideal for applications where both printed circuit board space and power absorption capability are required.
- Single-line bidirectional protection
- Breakdown voltage = 8.5 V min.
- Very low capacitance = 4.5 pF at 0 V
- Lead-free packages
- ECOPACK®2 compliant component
- AEC-Q101 qualified
- Very low capacitance for optimized data integrity
- Very low reverse current < 50 nA
- Low PCB space consumption: 0.6 mm2
- High reliability offered by monolithic integration
- Complies with the following standards:
- IEC 61000-4-2 (exceeds level 4)
- 17 kV (air discharge)
- 17 kV (contact discharge)
- ISO10605: C = 330 pF, R = 330 Ω
- 15 kV (air discharge)
- 8 kV (contact discharge)
- MIL STD 883G - Method 3015-7: class 3
- HBM (human body model)
DS10040: Automotive single-line low capacitance Transil™, transient surge voltage suppressor (TVS) for ESD protection
AN2689: Protection of automotive electronics from electrical hazards, guidelines for design and component selection
Publications and Collaterals
Automotive-grade high-speed protection against ESD
Automotive-grade protection devices and rectifiers
Sample & BuyTop
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Breakdown Voltage (min)||Package||Packing Type||Order From ST||Unit Price (US$)*|
|Distributor Availability||RoHS Compliance Grade||Download
|ESDAVLC8-1BT2Y||Active||8||SOD-882T||Tape And Reel||.064|
(*) Suggested Resale Price per unit (USD) for BUDGETARY USE ONLY. For quotes, prices in local currency, please contact your local ST Sales Office or our Distributors
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.