ST’s op amp portfolio provides a unique choice of high performance, low power, precision op amps and tiny packages.
ST has a wide range of operational amplifiers, including both industry-standard and high performance op amps. Our strengths include:
- Largest micropower op amp portfolio on the market, with consumption as low as 2 µA
- Reliable high volume supplier of both standard and high-performance op amps
- Space-saving packages, such as DFN, QFN, SOT-23 and SC-70
As space is as important as precision, consumption or low-power, most of our op amps are available in tiny packages allowing designers to save PCB space and build smaller systems.
ST’s precision op amp solutions include zero drift amplifiers and amplifiers with a low offset drift over temperature. Thus the precision op amps from ST are a perfect fit for use with any sensor, including gas, temperature, pressure, and position sensors.
ST’s low-power operational amplifier solutions include widely used devices, but also provide design engineers with upgrade options such as better accuracy, a standby feature and small packages.
Our JFET, BiPolar, CMOS and BiCMOS technologies allow our products to support:
- A wide supply range, from 1 V to 36 V
- Flexible input configurations
- High ratios of performance-to-power consumption
Our automotive-grade products are AEC-Q100 qualified and tested with certified high-reliability flow, to meet the very specific, rigorous demands of the automotive market.
Free samples are available for some of our op amps. Find the one for your application and give it a try!
Explore our op amps, use our free design tool and find the right part fast!
TSZ12 family: ultra precision and low-power op amp for IoT applications
ST’s zero-drift op amps ideal choice for sensor and control interfaces in a wide range of battery-powered IoT applications.
The devices operate from 1.8V to 5.5V, with quiescent current below 40μA at 5V, gain-bandwidth product of 400kHz, and ultra-low input bias current.
- The single-channel TSZ121 is pin- and package-compatible with comparable devices from other manufacturers.
- The dual-channel TSZ122 offers popular MiniSO-8 and SO-8 packages plus the option of a miniature 2mm x 2mm DFN8.
- The TSZ124 quad op amp in TSSOP-14 and 3mm x 3mm QFN16
This family provides the industry’s broadest choice of zero-drift op amps.