STTS7512.25 V low-voltage local digital temperature sensor
The STTS751 is a digital temperature sensor which communicates over a 2-wire SMBus 2.0 compatible bus. The temperature is measured with a user-configurable resolution between 9 and 12 bits. At 9 bits, the smallest step size is 0.5 °C, and at 12 bits, it is 0.0625 °C. At the default resolution (10 bits, 0.25 °C/LSB), the conversion time is nominally 21 milliseconds.
The STTS751 is a 6-pin device that supports user-configurable slave addresses. Via the pull-up resistor on the Addr/
The two-wire interface can support transfer rates up to 400 kHz. Two small footprint packages are available: a UDFN-6L and a standard SOT23-6L package.
- Operating voltage 2.25 V to 3.6 V
- Operating temperature –40 °C to +125 °C
- 10 different conversion rates 0.0625 to 32 conversions/sec. 1 conversion/sec. - default
- 4 different resolutions 9-bit (0.5 °C/LSB) to 12-bit (0.0625 °C/LSB) 10-bit (0.25 °C/LSB) - default
- Low supply current
- 50 μA (typ) for 8 conversions/sec.
- 20 μA (typ) for 1 conversion/sec.
- 3 μA (typ) standby
- ±1.0 °C (typ) 0 °C to +85 °C
- ±2.0 °C (typ) –40 °C to +125 °C
- One-shot mode for power saving
- Fast conversion time 21 ms (typ) 10-bit
- Pull-up resistor value allows single pin to select one of four slave addresses
- Supports 400 kHz serial clock
- SMBus 2.0 compatible
- SMBus ALERT (ARA) support
- SMBus timeout
DS6525: 2.25 V low-voltage local digital temperature sensor
UM1479: STEVAL-IPR002V1: M24LR64-R based data logger and event logger
Publications and Collaterals
STTS751 - High-accuracy 2.25 V digital temperature sensor with dual alarm
MEMS and Sensors, Smart solutions for IoT and enhanced user experience
Sample & BuyTop
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Packing Type||Operating Temperature (min)||Operating Temperature (max)||Automotive Grade||Order From ST||Unit Price (US$)*|
|Distributor Availability||RoHS Compliance Grade||Download
|STTS751-0DP3F||Active||DFN6 2X2X0.5||Tape And Reel||-40||125||_||-||.4|
|STTS751-0WB3F||NRND||SOT23-6L||Tape And Reel||-40||125||_||-|
|STTS751-1DP3F||Active||DFN6 2X2X0.5||Tape And Reel||-40||125||_||-||.3|
(*) Suggested Resale Price per unit (USD) for BUDGETARY USE ONLY. For quotes, prices in local currency, please contact your local ST Sales Office or our Distributors
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.