STM8/128-MCKITMotor control starter kit for STM8S (128KB flash) microcontrollers
The STM8/128-MCKIT starter kit is an integrated system designed to provide a complete, ready-to-use motor control application developed around the STMicroelectronics STM8 microcontroller.
This starter kit is particularly suited to drive 3-phase brushless motors (either AC induction or permanent magnet types) and demonstrates how effectively the STM8 microcontrollers can be used in real-world motor control applications.
However, the main advantage of the STM8/128-MCKIT is that you can use it to create your own applications and re-program the STM8 microcontroller. You can develop your own applications using the dedicated software libraries provided in the starter kit in conjunction with a third-party IDE and C compiler.
- Motor drive based on scalar control (BLDC or ACIM) for three-phase motors
- Position and/or speed measurement is implemented using Hall sensors or a tachometer.
- Sensorless control
- The inverter is driven using the PWM modulation technique.
- Acts as a plug-and play demo, out of the box, with the provided BLDC motor, in sensorless speed control mode
- Operates with an AC induction motor, after reprogramming the microcontroller, in open loop or in speed control mode
DB1148: STM8/128-MCKIT motor control starter kit
UM0709: STM8/128-MCKIT motor control starter kit
Related Tools and Software
Evaluation products license agreement
Sample & BuyTop
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Specific features||Order From ST||Unit Price (US$)*|
|Distributor Availability||RoHS Compliance Grade||Download
(*) Suggested Resale Price per unit (USD) for BUDGETARY USE ONLY. For quotes, prices in local currency, please contact your local ST Sales Office or our Distributors
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.