STEVAL-CCA003V1Low voltage audio power stereo amplifier based on TS4984IQT
This evaluation board is designed for the TS4984 stereo audio power amplifier. The micro-package QFN16 (quad, flat, non-leaded, 16-pin) combines space-saving with good thermal dissipation. The BTL gain is set at 2 V for both channels and can be adapted if necessary with a modification of R1/ R8 or R2/R6 values for the left/right channels. The R3/R6 and C3/C5 component locations are empty on the board to allow changes to both input configurations from single-ended to differential.
For use in differential mode, R4/R7 must be modified. The C1/C6 component locations are also left empty so that, if required, a low-pass filter can be added.
- Operates from VCC=2.2 V to 5.5 V
- 1 W output power per channel @ VCC=5 V, THD+N=1%, RL= 8
- 10 nA standby current
- 62 dB PSRR @ 217 Hz with grounded inputs
- High SNR: 100 dB (A-weighted filter) typ.
- Near-zero pop and click
- Available in the QFN16 4x4 mm, 0.5 mm pitch, lead-free package
DS5691: Low-voltage stereo audio power amplifier based on the TS4984
Board Manufacturing Specification
Bill of Materials
Bill of materials