STSW-M24LR002PC software source code example for FEIG readers to be used with LRI & M24LR products (AN3224)
This package contains source code examples to create a PC based application (Windows®) to control the RF reader by FEIG (third party).
Several functions have been developed to control the RF transceiver using either Visual Basic 6 or C/C++ language.
The main purpose is the capability to drive the FEIG readers in order to control any ISO15693 devices such as M24LR and LRI products.
- The RF transceiver board is an USB based reader by FEIG (third party).
- The software will be able to support all ISO15693 products including M24LR series.
- Inventory, read and write commands have been implemented.
- Sample application to transmit NDEF message to a NFC device.
- The USB drivers and Dll are included.
DB2733: Visual Basic 6 or C/C++ source code to control M24LR products through FEIG RF reader
Sample & BuyTop
|Part Number||Version||Marketing Status||Order From ST|
(*) Suggested Resale Price per unit (USD) for BUDGETARY USE ONLY. For quotes, prices in local currency, please contact your local ST Sales Office or our Distributors
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.