STSW-95HF001PC software executable for DEMO-CR95HF-A board (UM1084)
STSW-95HF001 software is a PC based application (Windows®) to control the RF transceiver board included in the M24LR-DISCOVERY evaluation kit. It has also been developed to control the EVAL-RX95HF & the EVAL-ST95HF evaluation kits.
- The RF transceiver board is an RFID reader demonstration board and is composed, among other parts, of a CR95HF (13.56 MHz multi-protocol contactless transceiver IC with SPI and UART serial access) and an STM32 microcontroller.
- The PC controls CR95HF embedded in the RF transceiver board through the USB
- The software supports all RF protocols: ISO15693, ISO14443-A, ISO14443-B, ISO18092
- It is able to read and write NFC data exchange format (NDEF) messages from/to any ST RF product
- Sample application to transmit NDEF messages to an NFC device
- Script tool available
- Tag detection demo
- Driver included through a specific Dll.
DB2709: PC software for CR95HF based USB boards
UM1084: CR95HF development software
Sample & BuyTop
|Part Number||Version||Marketing Status||Order From ST|
(*) Suggested Resale Price per unit (USD) for BUDGETARY USE ONLY. For quotes, prices in local currency, please contact your local ST Sales Office or our Distributors
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.